A Message from Fairfax Honda:
To Our Valued Customers:
The health and safety of our customers are always top priorities at our dealership. We understand that the current health situation is growing concern for everyone and we take this matter extremely seriously.
Rest assured that our employees have been thoroughly trained to maintain their good health and the good health of everyone they come in contact with. In addition, our company is listening closely and following with strict adherence to the instruction given by the Federal, State and local health authorities.
To show our support for all of our valued customers, the following safety procedures have been implemented for you while servicing your vehicle with our dealership.
All Vehicles Will Receive At Check-In:
- • Touch-less Mobile Check-In Procedure
- • Protective Floor Mats
- • Plastic Seat Cover(s)
- • Plastic Steering Wheel Cover
- • All Technicians and Valets will wear latex glove while operating your vehicle
All Cleaning Staff:
- • Provide frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas, such as door handles, counter tops, etc.
- • Provide ongoing sanitizing of all customer areas within the building
Please contact your service provider if you need special assistance (pickup or delivery*)
* Pickup and delivery restrictions apply – minimal fee – limited quantity. Senior citizens have priority
Thank you for allowing us to serve you all these years and we look forward to doing so for many years to come.
As always, we are open for business and ready to satisfy all of your automotive needs.